Hey All, Over the last few days I have been listening to some Blab’s that CTP Jon Olson has been doing. For the most part the content is awesome, and makes me look at what Im doing every day to build my business. The one thing that always gets talked about is using an auto responder. Using a leads capture page and not using a splash page.
Here’s what I have learned years ago about this subject!
Take it or leave it, for me I like building relationship’s, and creating curiosity, Curiosity? Why?
Well, I belong to Lead Generating Tools, and I want to bring in as many as I can to this program.
I have tried using just splash pages that were made by the owner to promote LGT, They did not work for me. I was tracking my hits and comparing them to my signups and the numbers just did not add up. The ROI was real bad.
I took another look at what I was doing and decided to set up my tools autoresponder inside the LGT System. The system has messages that my subscribers receive right away when they confirm. Ok This is great I have a auto responder and messages but how in hell am I going to get people to sign up? I was missing something of real importance.
Do You know what that is? No! Well let me tell ya, its a lead capture page that holds the autoresponder sign up form.
Ok all good, so where do you get that?
1. Purchase your own piece of the internet realistate. A domain Name. Your name so you can start being recognized.
2. Now you have realistate you can create your own unique to you lead capture pages that you will host on your domain.
3. If you don’t know how or cant create your pages ask for help, Katrina & I both do web design and we would love to show you how to do it also.
4. Now you have a responder and a lead capture page. Yea your almost ready for leads that want what you are offering!
5. How do you get leads, well silly you need to advertise that page everywhere you can add a link or text ad or banner. If you belong to safe lists start there and add a new promotion.
If you belong to Traffic Exchanges add it there, post it to your friends on FB and ask them to share it with their friends. Always place it where you can do advertising.
Now you have a domain and a responder you can create a website with recommended By >>>Your name. You can also create a blog an blog about what is working for you and give tips and tricks.
When you do get your subscribers DO NOT try to sell to them, you’ll make them run away.
Build up relationships, use your responder to communicate with them, tell them a bit about you and why you work from home. Find things that you both have in common, and build a relationship off that. Remember people buy from people they know, like and trust.
Need help let us know, we started with LGT and its easy when you know how and have real help.